Terms and Conditions / Contract
The Rose City Classic Series of Dog Shows is pleased to invite you to offer your merchandise at our 4-day event. Rose City Classic is the biggest dog show event in the Northwest and has the biggest public gate. The all-breed shows begin on Thursday, January 16 and continue through, Sunday, January 19, 2020. Vendors may also open on Wednesday, January 15, which has fewer dog show competitors, and almost no public date.Additional Rules for vending at Rose City Classic
- Vendors must provide a Certificate of Insurance to the RCC Vendor Coordinator before show dates. The vendor agrees to provide proof of insurance (a Certificate of Liability Insurance form) for $1,000,000. The Certificate of Liability must include the following additional insured’s: Dog Fanciers Association of Oregon, Inc., its officers and members, Tualatin Kennel Club, and its officers and members.
Please note: If your company does not have coverage of the type that we require, insurance for this event can be acquired at the link below for a fee of $123.
Please upload your certificate of liability insurance here:
2. Your set-up and wares may not overflow or extend outside of your assigned booth space into the aisle.
3. If you will be using a canopy it must fit completely within your assigned space, not extending into the aisle or interfering with an adjacent booth.
4. Subletting of Space: No exhibitor shall assign, sublet or apportion the whole or any part of the space allotted, without the knowledge and consent of management. Each firm represented in the show must sign the regular contract form for space.
5. Distribution of Advertising Matter: Distribution of circulars or advertising matter of any description, including souvenirs, will be restricted to the exhibitor’s booth unless approved by DFAO.
6. No dog food company may attend, sell or promote dog food at Rose City Classic.
7. Companies that sell dog treats or snacks are allowed to attend and sell their products.
8. Bounced checks will be assessed a $35 fee.
9. Insurance. Exhibitors wishing to insure their goods must do so at their own expense. The show assumes no responsibility for the safety of exhibitor’s property, its offices, agents or employees from theft, damage by fire, accident or other cause, but will use reasonable care to protect them against such loss.
10. AKC Rule. This space is sold with the understanding that should the privileges of The AKC be withdrawn from the purchaser of this space prior to the carrying out of this contract, this contract is hereby automatically cancelled and any money paid by purchasers for such space shall be refunded.
A limited number of sponsorship opportunities are available. If you wish to increase your exposure at RCC, please contact Patti Strand at Patti.L.Strand@gmail.com to learn more.
To reserve your space, we ask you to pay the full amount or a nonrefundable deposit of $250 by Halloween (US funds only) via check http://rosecityclassic.org/media-sponsor-info/#anchor5. Any payments, either final payments or new reservations that are received after December 31 must be made in cash or certified funds. To make arrangements for late reservations, contact Patti.L.Strand@gmail.com
Dave Gaffney, Vendor Chairperson