Your invitation to vend at Rose City Classic
The Rose City Classic Series of Dog Shows is pleased to invite you to offer your merchandise at our 4-day event. Rose City Classic is the biggest dog show event in the Northwest and has the biggest public gate. The all-breed shows begin on Thursday, January 20 and continue through, Sunday, January 23, 2022. Vendors may also open on Wednesday, January 19, which has fewer dog show competitors, and almost no public date.
Setup day is Tuesday, January 18 at 4 PM. The building will not be available until then.
Please complete this reservation form and return it along with a check for payment in full (U.S. funds only) made out to Dog Fanciers Association of Oregon, Inc., or DFAO. If you prefer to send in a non-refundable deposit of $250 by Halloween, you may postpone your full payment until December 18, after which payment must be in certified funds. Please be aware that if full payment is not received by December 18th your reservation will be canceled and your non-refundable deposit will be forfeited.
Additional Rules for vending at Rose City Classic
- Certificate of Insurance: Vendors must provide a Certificate of Insurance to the RCC Vendor Coordinator by December 18 of the year prior to the show dates. The vendor agrees to provide proof of insurance (a Certificate of Liability Insurance form) for $2,000,000. The Certificate of Liability must include the following additional insured’s: Dog Fanciers Association of Oregon, Inc., its officers and members, Tualatin Kennel Club, and its officers and members.
- Your set-up and wares may not overflow or extend outside of your assigned booth space into the aisle.
- If you will be using a canopy it must fit completely within your assigned space, not extending into the aisle or interfering with an adjacent booth.
- Subletting of Space: No exhibitor shall assign, sublet or apportion the whole or any part of the space allotted, without the knowledge and consent of management. Each firm represented in the show must sign the regular contract form for space.
- Distribution of Advertising Matter: Distribution of circulars or advertising matter of any description, including souvenirs, will be restricted to the exhibitor’s booth unless approved by DFAO.
- No dog food company may attend, sell or promote dog food at Rose City Classic.
- Bounced checks will be assessed a $35 fee.
- Insurance. Exhibitors wishing to insure their goods must do so at their own expense. The show assumes no responsibility for the safety of exhibitor’s property, its offices, agents or employees from theft, damage by fire, accident or other cause, but will use reasonable care to protect them against such loss.
- AKC Rule. This space is sold with the understanding that should the privileges of The AKC be withdrawn from the purchaser of this space prior to the carrying out of this contract, this contract is hereby automatically cancelled and any money paid by purchasers for such space shall be refunded.
For more information, see the RCC website at http://rosecityclassic.org/exhibitor-info-and-parking/#parking
Check out Sponsorship opportunities at RCC: Contact Patti Strand at Patti.L.Strand@gmail.com to learn more.